Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Christmas Clothes..

So were half way there ladies. Christmas is nearly upon us and my Christmas outfit is yet to be finished, on I pop to www.asos.com! And I've to finish my Kriskindle present also, but Christmas is my favourite time of year so cmon hurry up and happen but please last forever.

So far of my outfit I've got:

The Faux Fur.
Miso Fur Jacket
I purchased this in Republic.

The Jean.

















These are from the wonderful Zara.

And Finally, The Shoe.
Stone Henge (Stone) Suedette Wedge Boot | 209045216 | New Look
I got these bad boys today In Newlook, I gave a friend Katie a visit, and my Mam spotted these, shes a hero!

And thats all I've got for now, I've a few awesome accessories which are from Debenhams and Marks&Spencer. No top as of yet and no Christmas Eve silky pyjamas. Theres serious work to be done online. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment