Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tis the season to be jolly!

So the month of December is now over but jeez it was a cracking month filled with snow, cheer, bit of heartache and Santa Clause! To some it up I probably would have done some things differently but ayy shit happens and life goes on.

So the month began when Clondalkin was hit with......snow, oh god the terror, jk thats what made the month:L. It was the most I had been out in a long time.


Days past and many mistakes were made and it marked the end of a friendship and relationship. S'later Americano:L.

Next was Ms. Katies burfday! So the cool kids we are had a pre party.....

And then had the real shindig! It was a good night to be had.

Hats off to Ms. Katie right thurrr!

Then more time past and Santa arrived and spoiled everyone! And then it was Christmas day!

Here is my sister Niamh, sister Roisin and myself:). Dinner was uh-maze-ing, had a lovely nap afterwards and then sat infront of the fire tonight like a cat!

Yes we're that cool.

Next it was time to say farewell to my sister Niamh, off to a better life for herself in Canada land. And in turn I finally have my own room!













Loving having my own room its trippy!

Then we had to say bye bye to 2010 and hello to 2011. This year shall be good, I hope so bad it will be!





All in all to be honest, I hated 2010! Cmon happiness, please I beg of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment