Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Troubles.

Somethings wrong lately. Usually I am good for listening to people about their problems and helping to come up with solutions because it helps me forget all my problems, it gives me distractions. But lately, all I want to do is be alone, wallow in my own self pity and cry about everything. This is not right for me, I truly think someone broke me or something! And the only ways of explaining my problems to myself is by listening to the Script. Their music is so amazing and its such reality. I hate being Irish but sometimes its the little things like music that speaks to me and its okay being Irish cause we gave the world great things, for one, The Script. So this is my tribute to my love, to all the music, films, that help me forget or explain myself to myself.

2 comments: